-   a) by email on firstname.lastname@example.org;
-   b) by post to Suite 15/108 Moor st Fitzroy Vic 3065.
2. By using the Site, you consent to Bang the Table using information we collect about your use of the site, your interests and behaviour. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is regulated by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada), or similar privacy legislation applicable in your Province, as amended from time to time. You can find more information about your privacy rights at the web site of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC), http://www.priv.gc.ca.
3. Bang the Table researches our users' interests and behavior based on site usage patterns. Our primary goal in doing this is to use this research to improve our service to our users and better target the information available at the Site.
4. In general, we use the information we collect to better provide more useful information and content to our users.
5. Bang the Table's main aim in collecting information from users is to enable them to enjoy a personalised set of tools and information.
Bang the Table is funded by payment for hosting consultations on behalf of its clients. Bang the Table will never release the personal details of its users to those clients other than user name and postcode information. Email addresses and real names remain confidential.